Friday, June 29, 2007

Identical Shoes and Personal Missteps


Doesn't this look like a good shoe? I thought so, too. Apparently, Rachel thought so. And, so did Amy!

We ran 2 miles on Sunday morning at LA Fitness. Monday we were supposed to swim, but I wanted to visit with my mom and sister. Tuesday we ran 3 miles. Last night we rode 15 miles! My muscles are rock hard right now.
It's amazing how heavy your legs feel when you get off the bike. They feel like you are wearing cement shoes and every step requires major effort. I feel like this when I get off of the elliptical machine, also. Maybe my concentration on my heavy feet was what took up my entire attention, so that I didn't notice the sign on the locker room when I walked in. It took me a moment to realize--those people in towels, and nothing else--those are men. Whoops!

No comments: